We welcome visitors to our public beach and boat ramp to enjoy beautiful Lake Carnico!
Admission fees are as follows:
Boat Launch Fee
Motorized Watercraft $5
Non-Motorized Watercraft $3
Beach Access Admission (Opening July 1st – See Guidelines Below)
13 Years of Age and Up $3
Ages 2 to 12 $2
Under 2 Years of Age Free
Social Distancing Guidelines
Our plan for reopening has been approved by the state, so contingent on passing a final inspection we will reopen at Noon on Wednesday, July 1st! Things will be different:
(1) Masks are required when entering and exiting the beach area. Once you’re in the beach area then you may remove your mask.
(2) To promote social distancing, the beach area will be sectioned off into “sites.” We will have 1-, 2-, 4-, and 6-person sites. A 1-person site is $3, a 2-person site is $6, and so on. Those renting a site must live in the same household. You must prepay to rent a site for a future day. I suspect we’ll be extremely busy during the July 4th weekend, so you may want to rent a spot in advance. Once the sites are filled, no one can enter the beach area until someone leaves.
(3) Social distancing practices MUST be followed. Please stay at least 6-feet from others while in the beach area. The state will monitor the beach area and if we’re found to be in non-compliance then we could be required to close the beach for the rest of the year. Anyone observed not respecting social distancing will be asked to leave the beach area. If you’re asked to leave the beach area you will not be reimbursed for your site rental.
(4) There will be clearly marked entrance and exit areas. You will NOT exit where you entered.
(5) We understand that these restrictions aren’t ideal; however, please keep in mind that we’ve worked closely with the state to meet their guidelines. If the guidelines aren’t followed then we will be required to close the beach for the remainder of the year. Please help us keep the beach open!!